Digital Content Editor
- £25,000 per annum
- Full Time
- 30 January 2022
An opportunity has arisen for a Digital Content Editor to ensure that Goodwood's engaging motoring and motorsport content maintains the correct tone, style and quality across the Goodwood Road & Racing website and associated channels.
Goodwood Road & Racing is looking for someone to proof and upload content to the website, ensuring that headlines, standfirsts and imagery are of the right tone and style to attract readers and continue Goodwood's long standing reputation for producing excellent content as well as creating social media engagement and SEO value.
What do you need to be successful?
- A passion for motoring and motorsport is beneficial as well as experience and ability to write proficiently about both.
- An eye for content that drives social media engagement.
- Familiarity with image editing software.
- Understanding of SEO principles, willingness to improve your knowledge.
- Experience using Content Management Systems.
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions.
- Discounted products and services from across the estate.
- Free gym and health club membership.
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package.
If this sounds like it might be the perfect role for you, then please get in touch.
- Please view the Production Editor JD January 2022 document (opens in a pop up)