HR Business Partner (Maternity Cover)
- Competitive - plus excellent benefits
- Fixed Term
- Full Time - Part-time Hours will be considered but 30 hours per week is the minimum required
- 18 January 2022
This rewarding role will provide a unique opportunity for you to thrive as part of our People & Development team, delivering a professional and proactive HR service to our Entertainment & Hospitality Business
You will provide an effective, proactive and customer focused service to the managers and teams at the Goodwood Hotel, our restaurants, The Kennels and Hound Lodge, Golf, Organic Farm and Goodwood House).
We have all the normal great benefits, competitive salary, wellbeing initiatives etc, but we are anything but normal. With a world of wonder outside our door you’ll be at the very heart of Goodwood and it’s events.
It is an exciting time to join the People & Development team at Goodwood, as we start the new year and develop our future success story. You will play an integral part in helping shape our service, showcasing our points of difference, in truly unique ways.
An excellent relationship builder, enthusiastic and collaborative in your approach. You will have the ability to build long-lasting relationships with your managers and teams.
You will use your HR knowledge, to coach and challenge managers on all areas of HR, ensuring we are delivering an expert and professional service to suit a fast-paced and commercial hospitality environment.
What do you need to be successful?
- Experience of providing a business partnering service in a varied commercial environment
- Ideally you will have hospitality HR experience and understanding of challenges faced
- A natural communicator, delivering a best-in-class approach to HR
- A team player who can quickly gain the trust of our stakeholders
- Ideally fully CIPD qualified with excellent knowledge and understanding of employment law
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Please view the People Development Business Partner JD 2021 document (opens in a pop up)