Senior Sous Chef for Farmer Butcher Chef at Goodwood
- £32,500 per annum plus excellent benefits and significant gratuity
- Full Time - 40 hours worked over 5 days includes evenings and weekends
- 21 January 2022
Making a difference to our diner’s day, every day
We have a rare opportunity for an enthusiastic and inspiring Senior Sous Chef to join our talented and creative team.
We have all the normal great benefits, competitive salary, significant gratuity, but we are anything but normal. With a world of wonder outside our door you’ll be at the very heart of Goodwood, helping create a truly unique customer base.
You will take pride in delivering the very best locally sourced organic produce, including award winning meats and cheese fresh from our very own Goodwood Home Farm.
We thrive on controlling every aspect of our produce in the best way we can. Our butcher is directly involved in designing dishes according to what cuts are available. This original approach means nothing is wasted.
You'll be able to inspire, motivate and coach the team, and be confident in managing the brigade in the absence of the Head Chef.
Our customer’s dining experience is at the heart of all we do, and you will be integral to our joint success. Your unique qualities will help further enhance our food story.
What you’ll have:
- Enthusiasm for what you do
- Can do attitude.
- Strong track record as a Senior Sous, or ready for your next step
- Ability to build long-lasting collaborative relationships
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- A team player with a sense of fun and focus on high quality service.
- Genuine passion for creating an exceptional dining experience.
- Attention to detail.
What you’ll get:
- Event tickets
- Free gym membership
- A health cash plan
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
- Please view the SeniorSousChefJD document (opens in a pop up)