Junior Planner - Motorsport Content
- Full Time - 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday
- 17 December 2021
How would you like to become a key support to our flagship motorsport events?
Goodwood's world-renowned motorsport events showcase arguably the greatest car content in the world. Every year we strive to create new and unique moments for our guests. To do this, we have a team of dedicated motorsport enthusiasts who spend their working days absorbed in all things automotive, curating the content for the Festival of Speed, Revival and Members' Meeting.
We are currently looking for a Junior Event Operations Planner to assist with all aspects of administration relating to the delivery of vehicular and driver / rider content at Goodwood’s three headline events. In this crucial role, you will assist with formal invitations to events, updating our databases and act as our point of contact for allocated VIP drivers / riders attending our events. Acting as a host over each event and public ambassador for Goodwood, you will also contribute to the post event debrief, where we start planning for the following season.
What you will have:
- Administration experience with great attention to detail
- Boundless enthusiasm and superb organisational skills
- A willing desire to learn
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent communicator and confident telephone manner
- A sense of fun
What you will get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products and services from across the estate
- Free gym and health club membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- A beautifully unique environment.
This role requires flexibility in working hours, especially during the event season.
- Please view the Junior Planner Motorsport Content November 2021 document (opens in a pop up)