Finance Assistant - Purchase Ledger
- £ 21,500.00 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Various - Full or Part Time options available
- 10 December 2021
We are looking for a full or part time Finance Assistant, to join our small friendly team based at The Goodwood Racecourse. You will be responsible for maintaining accurate purchase ledger records, processing a high volume of invoices, reconciling control accounts and pro-actively helping the relevant department.
You'll really be able to get your teeth stuck into this role by providing accurate estimates of payment runs, assist with cash flow projections and reconcile supplier statements. You'll love a process and will find ways to improve these wherever you can.
It takes a certain sort of person to flourish in such a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment like Goodwood. We look for talented, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals who will be able to share our passion for providing the “world’s leading luxury experience.”
What you'll need:
- An eagle eye for detail, with impeccable organisational skills
- Outstanding MS office skills, particularly Excel with a desire to learn new systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work with colleagues of different levels and backgrounds
- Relevant Purchase Ledger experience is essential
- Excellent communicator
- A sense of fun.
What you'll get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free tickets to our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
- Please view the New Finance Assistant Purchase Ledger document