Junior Video Editor
- £25,000 per annum
- Full Time
- 10 December 2021
An opportunity has arisen for a Junior Video Editor to work in the motorsport sector to create engaging digital content for a range of platforms.
Goodwood Road & Racing is looking for someone who is comfortable dealing with different teams and delivering high-quality content on time and to specification. The ideal candidate will have a strong social media-led editorial sense including motion graphics and will know what works well across a variety of digital platforms, and have the technical skills to bring these ideas to life.
Experience in a similar role, self motivation, creativity and a passion for video is essential
What do you need to be successful?
- Experience of using Adobe Suite, particularly Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop to produce short and longer form edits
- A keen and ongoing awareness and interest in trends across social media, online video and sports output internationally
- Experience/interest in motorsport and motoring is beneficial
- Have a highly creative approach and love pushing the boundaries of creativity and looking at new and different ways of doing things.
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products and services from across the estate
- Free gym and health club membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
If this sounds like it might be the perfect role for you, then please get in touch.
- Please view the Junior Video Editor JD November 2021 document (opens in a pop up)