Digital Marketing Executive (Racecourse)
- Full Time
- 7 December 2021
Arguably the most beautiful in the world, Goodwood Racecourse is set high on the Sussex Downs in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
The Digital Marketing Executive is a key member of a busy, enthusiastic and passionate marketing team who develop and manage racecourse marketing campaigns to help achieve the overarching revenue and customer satisfaction targets. Working alongside a PR Executive and a Campaign Executive, this role is creative and fast-paced and will suit someone who is hyper-organised and enjoys working with designers, photographers and videographers to create imaginative, impactful campaigns and engaging digital campaigns.
You’ll be supporting on race days, looking after photography, social media and getting involved in all elements of delivering a world-class racing experience.
What you'll have:
- Proven relevant experience in another marketing role with digital experience;
- Excellent understanding of social channels;
- Experience of working in a marketing environment with both online and offline channels;
- Demonstrable passion for digital marketing
What you'll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products and services from across the estate
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- A beautifully unique environment
- Event tickets and gym membership
- Ability to take the "reins" to really make a difference
This could be the perfect job for a recent graduate, or someone looking to further develop their career in marketing.
- Please view the Racecourse Marketing Executive JD November 2021 docx document (opens in a pop up)