- £20,000 per annum
- Full Time - 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday
- 9 January 2022
The Exhibitions Researcher is an exciting role, integral to the success of the Exhibitions sites across all Goodwood headline events. This role is key in driving commercial growth through research and insight as well as supporting all aspects of the commercial teams’ activities.
You'll be responsible for providing market intelligence and in-depth research to the Exhibitions Sales team, identifying target categories, companies within those categories and individuals within those organisations that are suitable prospects for Goodwood’s major events. You'll support the team with administrative tasks and will provide on-event support across the headline events which include the Goodwood Members' Meeting, Goodwoof, Festival of Speed, Eroica Britannia and the Goodwood Revival.
What you'll have:
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- The ability to proactively find sources for information.
- An understanding of the Exhibitions and trade shows market place would be helpful
- Ability to think and work creatively.
- Confidence in using Microsoft programmes and the ability to learn new computer systems.
- Ability to work effectively in a small team environment.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A passion for making things happen.
- Please view the Exhibitions Researcher JD November 2021 document (opens in a pop up)