- £25,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience
- Full Time
- 23 March 2022
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Maintenance Plumber to join our highly skilled Repairs & Maintenance team.
In this pivotal role and as a key member of the team, you'll be responsible for ensuring water compliance across the estate and will be on hand to carry out reactive repairs to the estates private water supply & building infrastructure, ensuring that all aspects of plumbing on the Estate's wide portfolio of buildings are functioning efficiently and safely.
You’ll be a self-motivated tradesperson with a passion for what you do and a "can do" attitude. You’ll also be able to demonstrate a methodical and disciplined approach to all aspects of your work, with the flexibility to work outside of normal hours when required.
What you'll get:
We are offering a competitive remuneration package with the opportunity to earn more from overtime and an on-call payments, plus many more excellent benefits including:
- Accredited training opportunities to broaden skill set
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the annual bonus scheme
What you'll have:
- Experience in legionella control tasks and prevention as well as an all-round knowledge of hot & cold water systems.
- Installation & maintenance knowledge of heating systems desirable
- Availability to be on-call at least 18 weeks per year (including every 3rd weekend)
- NVQ level 3 in plumbing or equivalent is desirable
Due to the rural location of the Goodwood Estate, own or reliable transport is essential.
If working somewhere completely unique in the world interests you, click apply now!
- Please view the Plumber JD 11 21 document