Golf Member Events Co-ordinator
- £21,500 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time - 40 hours per week, working 5 out of 7 days including evenings and weekends
- 22 October 2021
As our Member Events Co-ordinator, you will be a vital part of Golf at Goodwood. You will be responsible for our member events programme, from diary management, competition administration, overseeing all club matches with full preparation and delivery of our highly innovative marquee events.
You will help deliver creative and exceptional member events, planning and preparing in meticulous detail to tight deadlines. You will drive the development of an inclusive member program, improving engagement and retention of our members
They’ll be great opportunities to develop in your role, as you anticipate customer needs, exceeding expectations and create strong and collaborative relationships with our Food and Beverage outlets.
You will be closely involved with the on-going development and effective running of our junior development pathway and will take pride in building a strong rapport with Members and Guests.
What you’ll have:
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- Professionalism with a passion for what you do
- Proactive with the ability to prioritise and organise
- Excellent communicator
- Passion and understanding of golf are essential
- Ability to anticipate guests needs and exceed their expectations
- Outgoing with a sense of fun
- Previous experience of working in golf related services would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of running golf events
- Driving licence and reliable transport is essential due to the rural location of Goodwood
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Please view the Member Events Co Ordinator JD 2021 document