Housekeeping Supervisor - Goodwood Hotel
- £21,112 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time - 40 hours per week, working 5 out of 7 days including evenings and weekends
- 25 March 2022
Do you have an obsession for perfection?
The Hotel Housekeeping team share the same approach!
We are looking for a 'hands on' Housekeeping Supervisor who has a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
In this key role you'll supervise the daily cleaning of all areas of The Hotel ensuring they are superbly clean and beautifully presented at all times, including guest rooms and public areas. You'll also have responsibility for creating staffing rotas and making housekeeping checks where necessary.
Great people skills are essential as is a strong team ethic and the ability to inspire and train the team.
What you'll get:
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Free tickets to our events
- Entry into the company's performance share scheme
What you'll have:
- Great people skills are essential as is a strong team ethic
- 18 months plus experience in a similar role
- Enthusiasm to get 'stuck in' and meticulous attention to detail is essential
- Friendly and helpful with a 'can do' attitude
- Previous supervisory experience
- Experience of working in a Housekeeping role
Due to our rural location, you'll need your own reliable transport.
Click on 'apply' now!