Estate Event Planner
- £24,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Fixed Term
- Full Time - 40 hours worked on 5 out of 7 days including some evenings and weekends
- 11 August 2021
Estate Event Planner (Meetings & Events) – Fixed-term contract from August 2021 up to September 2022 (maternity cover)
We are looking for an event planner to plan confirmed meetings and events bookings and ensure exceptional events are delivered across the Estate, for a range of venues from Goodwood House, the Hotel, The Kennels to Golf. Outstanding communication skills are required to build strong working relationships with customers and the operational teams across the Estate, ensuring all client requirements and event details are ascertained, organised and accurately communicated; ensuring customer delight, exceptional events and the achievement of the venues target.
What do you need to be successful?
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Financially astute
- Good Organisational & administration skills
- Experience in a sales or planning environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can work in a team and use own initiative
- Knowledge of IVvy or a similar hospitality booking system is desirable
We are lucky enough to work in some stunning countryside, so your own transport is required.
- Please view the Event Planner Job Description July 2021 document (opens in a pop up)