- £ 18,532.80 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time - 40 hours worked on 5 out of 7 days including evenings and weekends
- 30 August 2021
We are looking for a Commis Chef to be responsible for assisting the Senior Chef on duty with storage, preparation and cooking of all food items for the Bar & Grill. You will demonstrate high levels of service that consistently exceed customer expectations.
What do you need to be successful?
- Hold a foundation food hygiene certificate or equivalent
- Experience of working in a similar role is desirable but not essential
We are lucky enough to work in some stunning countryside, so your own transport is required.
- Please view the Commis Chef Job Description April 2021 document (opens in a pop up)