Senior Chef De Partie
- £24,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time - 40 hours worked on 5 out of 7 days including evenings and weekends
- 25 February 2022
Senior Chef de Partie
We are looking for a Senior Chef de Partie to be a key member of our kitchen, providing high levels of service that consistently exceed the expectations which reflect the quality of Farmer Butcher Chef. This role will support the development and implementation of new menus and identify collaborations and unique twists on what the restaurant can offer.
What do you need to be successful?
- Catering/Hospitality qualification
- COSHH, Food Hygiene training
- Able to follow detailed instructions and produce consistent results
- High level knowledge of ingredients, wines, spirits and food service
- Experience of working at a similar level
We are lucky enough to work in some stunning countryside, so your own transport is required.
- Please view the FBC Chef de Partie June 2021 document (opens in a pop up)