- Various - This is a freelance role and we would consider part-time or full- time hours
- 17 June 2021
We create loads of fantastic content here at Goodwood, both during our globally recognised events and year-round, for our loyal digital audience which numbers in the millions. We are now looking for a Distribution Manager to support the team on a freelance basis who can take our content to the next level by increasing our distribution and syndication outside our owned channels.
As well as increasing the size of our audience we want to increase its breadth outwards from our core motoring and motorsport enthusiasts to a younger, more gender balanced group and in particular reach people with interests in: tech, sustainability and vintage fashion. The focus here will be to drive engagement amongst these demographics to convert casual viewers into followers.
The Distribution Manger will be tasked with identifying potential new audiences, the topics they are interested in and the publishers and channels that are currently serving them content before approaching selected third parties to negotiate content distribution deals both during our crucial event periods and 365.
What you'll have:
- Demonstrable experience in social content distribution;
- Imagination, creativity and drive with the ability to identify strategic and tactical imperatives;
- Up-to-date understanding and commercial experience in using all social media platforms (mainly Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube)
- Background of working with, and across, multiple departments, including editorial, marketing and PR