Social Media Manager
- Full Time
- 25 May 2021
From its home in the heart of the West Sussex countryside, Goodwood has a growing global audience for its flagship motorsport events; the Festival of Speed presented by Mastercard, the Goodwood Revival and the Members’ Meeting. Our digital audiences are increasingly at the heart of everything we do at Goodwood Road & Racing, both during the events themselves and the rest of the year.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for overseeing the creation and distribution of content across our owned channels to entertain and engage our millions of loyal followers and fans. The Social Media Manager will have the opportunity to work closely with our in-house content creation team of writers, editors, videographers and photographers to craft and tell the Goodwood story throughout the year. The role would include overseeing the work of an in-house community manager throughout the year as well as managing a team of freelance social media support during the incredibly busy events.
As our events evolve and grow the Social Media Manager will have a key role in bringing our audiences on that journey as well as finding followers to instil with a passion for Goodwood.
What you'll have:
- Demonstrable experience in social media and community management roles;
- A passion for and knowledge of all things automotive, with an emphasis on motorsport;
- Up-to-date understanding and commercial experience in using all social media platforms (mainly Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube)
- Photoshop, Lightroom and AfterEffects skills desirable, but not vital.
What you'll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions;
- Discounted products and services from across the estate;
- Free gym and health club membership;
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package;
- Staff tickets to the headline events.
We're lucky to work in stunning countryside so having your own reliable transport is a must. We are open to remote working but there will be an expectation to come to the office at certain times.
- Please view the Social Media Manager Job Description May 2021 document