Head Housekeeper- The Kennels Clubhouse
- £23,920 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time - 40 hours per week, working 5 out of 7 days including evenings and weekends
- 20 May 2022
You'll make our Clubhouse a home
First impressions count and as Housekeeping Supervisor you’ll be part of our fabulous team making them, with an eagle eye for detail, you will play a key role in helping make the Kennels and Hound Lodge shine.
You will play an important role in the supervision and operational daily cleaning of all areas ensuring they are clean, tidy, and maintained to the highest possible standards. These include Public Areas, Guest Rooms and Laundry duties.
You’ll be creating staff Rotas ensuring efficient staffing levels, maintaining strong stock levels whilst controlling costs and providing a high-level quality service.
The customer experience is at the heart of all we do, and each individual role is integral to our joint success. Join a team who are fully invested in you.
What you’ll have:
- Passion and enthusiasm for what you do
- Previous experience of working in a housekeeping department
- Experience at a supervisor level
- Can do attitude
- A team player with a sense of fun
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Please view the Housekeeping Supervisor Job Description document