Restaurant Waiter / Waitress
- £ 9.18 to £ 9.50 per hour plus holiday pay
- Part Time - Regular hours throughout year and variable shifts to suit your circumstances
- 4 November 2022
Do you know your Bordeaux from your Beaujolais?
We’d love to share our passion for food & wine with you, helping build a strong knowledge of our unique Kennels menu.
As an integral part of our relaxed, fun and friendly team, you will become the star of our show, taking centre stage in leading our customers through a unique and exciting food journey, encouraging your ideas to help enhance the guest experience.
You’ll build lasting relationships, ensuring a personal, friendly and efficient service, at each sitting.
You will take pride in delivering locally sourced and expertly created dishes, much of which comes from Goodwood Home Farm, including Cheese, Dairy, Meats, and our very own Ale. You will have the ability to make a difference to our guests’ day, every day.
First impressions really do count and you’ll be the one making them, from greeting guests on arrival, seating and ensuring they receive a consistently positive experience on every visit.
An excellent relationship builder, enthusiastic and collaborative in your approach, you will be a vital part of our Kennels family.
We are super keen to hear from you if you are starting a career in Hospitality or looking to super charge your skills to the next level – with 8 weeks of training, we’ll have your back from day one.
What you’ll have:
- Enthusiasm for what you do
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- Natural communicator
- A team player with a sense of fun!
- Genuine passion for creating an exceptional guest dining experience
- Please view the Kennels Uniform and Grooming Standards document (opens in a pop up)