- Competitive - plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 13 April 2021
Goodwood are seeking to appoint a talented and experienced Digital Director to join the team.
Our vision is to be a “digital first” business in a strategically critical move for us to grow our global market position. This role will lead the critical transition and is a really exciting chance to oversee real change by leading and inspiring a brilliant Digital and Data team. You will be responsible for the strategic development and delivery of an innovative and deliverable digital roadmap whilst driving the digital agenda and strategy to maximise wide-ranging revenues across our portfolio of businesses.
With exceptional communication skills and a collaborative way of working you will work closely with key stakeholders across the Group to understand their growth plans, share your knowledge and advice on how these plans can be maximised in the digital space, both now and in the future.
This challenging and rewarding role will be ideal for an experienced, creative and innovative leader, providing a rare opportunity to shape the future success of Goodwood's digital business.
What you'll need to be successful:
• Experience in a similar digital senior leadership role
• A demonstrable track record of developing digital channels and data to optimise business performance
• Ability and experience of leading, inspiring and developing a high performing team
• The ability to work collaboratively across a complex and diverse group of businesses and stakeholders
• Hands on execution while being able to strategize
A full brief and job description can be accessed below.
- Please view the Job Description Digital Director 2021 document