- £9,360 per annum plus benefits
- Part Time - The successful applicant will be required to work 4 hours every morning, Monday to Friday.
- 29 April 2021
We are looking for a Domestic Assistant to ensure all areas of the private apartments and guest rooms are clean, tidy and maintained to a high standard.
In this busy role, you'll also be required to assist with the laundry room. You'll therefore be a natural at maintaining high standards of cleanliness and presentation.
This is a rare opportunity to join a small, close knit team, in an established, friendly and active household. It is important that you're able to anticipate the family’s requirements, working collaboratively and harmoniously as part of the team.
What you'll need:
- Experience of working in a Housekeeping role would be great
- Experience of laundry would be advantageous
- A friendly and helpful with a 'can do' attitude
- Due to our rural location, you'll need your own reliable transport
- You'll need to be flexible and able to work longer hours, including weekends and bank holidays when required
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the estate
- Free gym and health club membership
- A health cash plan
Please note extensive security checks are required, due to the nature of this position.
We'd love to hear from you. Please click on the green button to apply
- Please view the JD Domestic Job Description document (opens in a pop up)