Press Officer (Automotive & Motorsport)
- Full Time
- 3 January 2021
Do you have a passion for effectively communicating brand news and stories?
We are looking for a Press Officer (Automotive & Motorsport) to join the team that showcases Goodwood’s three headline motorsport events – Members’ Meeting, Festival of Speed and the Goodwood Revival.
In this exciting and fast-paced role, you will be responsible for assisting the promotion of the motorsport events all year round by communicating key news, building strong relationships with media, as well as being the primary contact for press enquiries. You’ll also support with on-event duties in the media centre and explore collaborative PR opportunities with selected Goodwood partners.
What you’ll need:
- A background in the automotive, motoring or motorsport industry is preferred;
- A proven track record for securing quality coverage;
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to juggle workloads;
- A sense of fun and passion for media relations
What you'll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products and services from across the estate
- Free gym and health club membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- A beautifully unique environment.
- Please view the Press Officer Job Description December 2020 document