Automotive & Motorsport PR Manager
- Competitive - Depending on skills and experience; Excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 12 March 2020
Can you help us tell more magical stories like these?
Are you brilliant at building strong relationships?
If ‘YES’ can you picture yourself working behind the scenes to secure the inside scoop at all of our thrilling headline motorsport events – Members’ Meeting, Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival?
As the custodian of the Goodwood story, your primary responsibility will be to drive earned media coverage, ensuring effective marketing of our stories and values.
Outstanding communication skills are required to deliver our PR plan at both strategic and a tactical level, managing media relationships across all channels from traditional print, through to key digital and influencer partnerships.
With your ability to sell in the right story to the right journalist, you’ll extract what they want to cover and how we can make those stories happen. Thinking outside the box, you’ll look to branch out from traditional motorsport media and tap into the wide passive audience with engaging stories from the Estate.
You’ll inspire, coach and develop Isabel our fab PR Assistant, and together you’ll be a winning team, working collaboratively with key stakeholders, including the Goodwood Road & Racing (GR&R) Editorial team the Motorsport Marketing team & the Goodwood Partnerships Team.
What you’ll need:
- Line management experience and the ability to coach people to exceed expectations
- Proven commercial success for revenue increase through PR activities
- You’ll be a creative thinker with the ability to bring content alive
- Strong written skills, with experience of press release writing and a good eye for detail
- Experience of developing press exposure and brand development with established businesses
- PR qualification or relevant degree is preferable
- A black book of valuable and relevant contacts would be amazing
- Experience in the automotive industry and/or automotive PR is a bonus
What you’ll get:
A competitive package which will include:
- Training and development opportunities
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
If you’d like to become part of one of the world's most iconic motor racing venues, click apply now!
- Please view the PR Manager document (opens in a pop up)