Administrator (Part Time)
- £21,000 per annum - pro rata; plus excellent benefits
- Part Time - 30 hours per week
- 17 January 2020
Hit a stump in the road and looking for your next challenge?
It’s as simple as one, two, tree… come and join our Forestry team!
Picture yourself as our Administrator providing a comprehensive support for the Forestry & Estate Maintenance department. This lovely, close-knit team are responsible for helping to protect, maintain and enhance the character, setting and landscape of our 12,000 acre estate. No mean feat!
Your role will play a key part within the team, as the first point of contact for maintenance requests and the co-ordination of all customer requirements. This will involve managing our project system Wrike, ensuring it is up to date and regularly reviewed. You’ll also be responsible for the promotion, sale and delivery of all Forestry products, helping to increase our sales targets year on year.
You’ll be a great relationship builder, able to maintain co-operative working relations with departments across the estate and be most happy when providing an excellent customer service.
What you’ll need:
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office with advanced Word and Excel experience
- Process driven and superb attention to detail
- A customer focused outlook with the ability to work as part of a small team
- Previous relevant administration experience of using databases/systems
What you’ll get:
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly chair massages, & exercise classes
- Free tickets to all of our events after 6 months service
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
This is a part time, permanent position worked between Monday – Friday.
If you'd like to work somewhere completely unique in the world, click ‘apply’ now!
- Please view the Forestry & Estate Maintenance Administrator document