- Competitive - Depending on skills and experience; Excellent benefits
- Part Time - 20 hours per week
Are you curious? Do you love storytelling and creating an engaging narrative? Can you bring ideas to life and deliver on them?
If so, the role of Lifestyle PR at Goodwood will be a natural fit. We are looking for a highly energised, enthusiastic and committed wordsmith to join our team of PRs. Whether it’s working on a feature about one of our popular events - Glorious Goodwood, Goodwood Revival and the Festival of Speed - or on a niche story from across the 12,000 acre Estate, you’ll be instrumental in the development and delivery of PR that delivers value in terms of brand awareness to help with audience acquisition.
This is a 20 hour role which can be accommodated flexibly in agreement with the candidate. The nature of the role means that the incumbent needs to be office based within Goodwood House, although it is envisaged regular travel to London and to regional media is likely.
What you'll need:
- 5 years plus experience in lifestyle PR
- A positive and friendly “can do attitude”
- Real integrity in storytelling – what we do needs to be entirely credible, steeped in history and fact
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt communication styles depending on the audience
- Outstanding attention to detail with the ability to prioritise, organise and work with initiative
What you'll get:
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly chair massages, yoga sessions & exercise classes
- Free tickets to all of our events after 6 months service
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- The opportunity to make a difference
If you'd like to work somewhere completely unique in the world, then click ‘apply’ now!
- Please view the Lifestyle PR JD document