- £ 30,000.00 per annum - plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 21 November 2019
At Goodwood, we celebrate our 300 year history as a quintessentially English Estate, in modern and authentic ways delivering extraordinary and engaging experiences. Our setting, 12,000 acres of West Sussex countryside and our story both play significant roles in Goodwood’s success. What really sets us apart is our people. It is their passion, enthusiasm and belief in the many things we do that makes us the unique, luxury brand we are.
This role is a commercially minded Data Analyst to work within the Group Trading Insights Team. The purpose is to use statistical analysis to help generate increased revenue, enhance customer experiences and improve operational efficiencies across the diverse range of Goodwood businesses.
Key responsibilities include being able to integrate data from multiple sources and produce analytical data sets, create commercially viable recommendations to assist strategic decision making, and present KPI analysis in an easy to understand format. Having strong skills in SQL and Business Intelligence software will be key.
What you need to be successful:
- Proven experience in SQL programming and databases (2 years preferred)
- Highly numerate (ideally evidenced with maths, statistics or business analytics experience or formal qualifications)
- Proven ability to drive commercial value through the development of statistical analysis
- The ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Sharp analytical thinking
- Previous experience in the use of BI tools
- Established advanced user of Microsoft Excel
What you'll get in return:
- Free gym/health club membership
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages, meditation and yoga sessions, exercise and cookery classes
- Free tickets to all of our events
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the annual company bonus scheme
- Outstanding training and development opportunities
Click on the 'apply' button now!
- Please view the SQL Data Analyst document