Administrator - People and Development (HR)
- Competitive - Depending on skills and experience; Excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 13 December 2019
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our People and Development (HR) team. This is a rare opening to join a friendly, sociable team, who thrive on high standards of customer service and enjoy a fun, fast-paced working environment.
Based in the beautiful surroundings of Goodwood House, you'll be a vital part of the team, providing comprehensive administrative support for the department. As the first point of contact for our internal and external customers, you’ll ensure the office is always friendly and inviting.
You’ll be process driven, responsible for producing a high volume of new starter packs, contracts, amendments and leaver documentation, and accurately inputting employee details onto the HR system. You’ll also be able to get stuck into lots of exciting projects and be in the unique position to make a real positive impact on our employee journey.
You’ll be a real people person, able to handle ever changing priorities with ease, and be a superstar at planning and organising your workload.
This is the perfect opportunity to showcase your impeccable attention to detail and admin ability.
What you'll have:
- You'll be friendly and approachable with a great sense of humour
- You'll be confident with the ability to build great relationships
- Administration experience in a fast paced, changing environment is a must
- Previous experience of using databases/systems essential
- Excellent IT skills, including the use of Microsoft packages
- An eagle eye for detail is imperative as is the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise a heavy workload
What you'll get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages & exercise classes
- Excellent training, development and progression opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Free tickets to all of our events after 6 months service
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Please view the P&D Administrator Job Description document