Assistant Restaurant Manager - The Bar and Grill at The Goodwood Hotel
- £24,000 to £26,000 per annum - Depending on skills and experience; Excellent benefits
- Full Time - 40 hours per week to include evenings and weekends
- 20 September 2019
We are looking for an experienced ‘hands on’ Assistant Restaurant Manager with a hunger for delivering exceptional customer experiences, whilst maximising revenue.
Our approach to food and drink is a reflection of our obsession for perfection. Does this sound like something you relate to?
We offer our own organic meats, dairy and ales from Goodwood Home Farm and there is no better place to see this than at the Goodwood Hotel's Bar and Grill restaurant which offers guests and members a busy brasserie setting and laid-back atmosphere. Overlooking the Park golf course, it is the ideal place to enjoy a coffee, drinks and delicious food with friends and family.
As Assistant Manager you’ll love a challenge and be keen to make a real difference. Great people skills are essential, together with a strong team ethic. You’ll be an inspirational leader, who thrives on inspiring, coaching and training the team.
If you can combine this with your obsession for food and a sense of fun, this could be your perfect role!
What you'll need:
- Knowledge of food, wines and spirits
- Health & Safety and/or basic food hygiene certificate
- Relevant experience in a restaurant management/supervisory position
- A passion for hospitality
- You’ll live and breathe standards and service consistency
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
What you'll get:
- Access to a comprehensive well-being programme
- Event tickets and gym membership
- A share of the tips
- A health cash plan
- Entry into the annual bonus scheme
- Lots of training and development opportunities
- Free parking and staff meals on shift
Click ‘apply’ now!
- Please view the Assistant Restaurant Manager JD document