Motorsport Content Planner
- Competitive - depending on experience
- Full Time
- 2 August 2019
- Do you have a life-affirming passion for motorsport?
- How would you like to become a key part of our flagship motorsport events?
Goodwood's world-renowned motorsport events showcase arguably the greatest car content in the world. Every year we strive to create new and unique moments for our guests.
To do this, we have a team of dedicated motorsport enthusiasts who spend their working days absorbed in all things automotive, preparing for the Festival of Speed, Revival and Members' Meeting.
We are currently looking for a Motorsport Content Planner. This is a rare opportunity to join one of the most exciting teams at Goodwood with future development opportunities. You will have a significant impact on its most well-known motorsport events, with a particular focus on the Festival of Speed.
In this crucial role, you'll be responsible for the creation, planning, co-ordination, implementation and delivery of the vehicular content that makes up Goodwood's motorsport events, in accordance with each event brief and budget.
What you will have:
- A broad general knowledge and fundamental interest in all things motoring and the motor sport industry, both past and present
- Strong administration experience with great attention to detail
- Boundless enthusiasm and superb organisational skills
- Some experience of project management and implementation
- Areas of specialist interest and knowledge relating to motoring/motorsport
- Degree/A-Level or equivalent education
What you will get:
Previous experience in planning would be an advantage, but isn't essential.
This role requires flexibility in working hours, especially during the event season.
Click 'apply' now!
- Please view the Motorsport Content Planner document (opens in a pop up)