Assistant Restaurant Manager - Farmer, Butcher, Chef
- £ 23,000.00 per annum - plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 22 July 2019
Our 12,000 acre Estate is the best kept secret when it comes to food.
Farmer, Butcher Chef is Goodwood's sustainable restaurant - a showcase for the best tasting food, crafted through a unique relationship between our farmer, butcher and chef.
We can trace every aspect of the food journey and can tell the story of the moment our livestock are born, to how they are raised, butchered and cooked by our chefs. Our livestock is looked after like royalty on our sustainable organic farm. Our dishes are created by our passionate, creative and highly talented chefs who dare to be different in order to give our customers an amazing food journey that surpasses all expectations.
We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Assistant Manager to assist in the leading and creating the magic - come and help lead our superstar cast!
Unique team bonds, lots of fun and passion are what we want our Assistant Manager to embrace every day. If you can combine this with your obsession for food and passion for hosting, you definitely could be our perfect match.
As a brilliant Assistant Manager, you need to support the management of restaurant operations and delivery of exceptional customer experiences, whilst maximising revenue opportunities.
What you'll need:
- It is essential that you have previous experience in a similar role.
- Passion for Hospitality.
- You Live and breathe standards and service consistency and you are passionate about training and development.
- Passionate about inspiring the team to deliver perfection and will lead by example.
- Hunger for delivering amazing customer experiences and your passion for food.
- You will love a challenge and be keen to make a real difference.
- You'll have a hands-on, can-do attitude.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills, and striking business flair.
- Cool, calm and collected.
What you'll get:
- Event tickets and gym membership
- Access to a comprehensive well-being programme
- A health cash plan
- Annual bonus scheme
- A beautifully unique environment
- Free parking and staff meals on shift
For more information, please follow this link: Farmer, Butcher, Chef
If you are interested in working somewhere completely unique in the world, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Please view the Assistant Manager document