Sales Team Coach - For Goodwood Ticket Office
- £18,000 to £20,000 per annum (Depending on skills and experience; Excellent benefits)
- Full Time
- 25 June 2019
Every year we surprise and delight thousands of guests at our Motorsport and Horse-racing Events. Our Sales Office team are responsible for handling all telephone sales and enquiries for our Events, along with dispatching tickets to our customers.
As the Sales Team Coach, you'll be responsible for guiding the Sales Team of up to 25 people to deliver targets in sales, customer experience, quality and productivity.
You will be supporting the Customer Trading Manager with sales initiatives and the recruitment of seasonal staff, whilst championing a culture of high performance and exceptional customer experience.
You'll be able to get the best out of others, working collaboratively whilst able to excel in a sales focused environment.
What do you need to be successful?
- You'll be target driven with excellent communication and people skills
- Outstanding motivation skills with an ability to engage all team members to reach their goals
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with a creative and innovative approach
- Creative and innovative approach, with strong numerical and IT skills
We offer a superb range of benefits including:
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- A health cash plan
- Please view the Sales Team Coach document