Health Club Supervisor for The Goodwood Hotel
- £9.00 per hour (plus excellent benefits)
- Part Time - 32 hours per week, to include weekends and evening shifts
- 29 May 2019
- Would you like part time hours, and free membership to use the state of the art gym, pool, spa and fitness classes?
- Can you picture yourself inspiring and developing our team at the Goodwood Health Club?
We are looking for a Health Club Supervisor to oversee the operations of the Health Club facilities and the Front of House team.
Our approach to customer service is a reflection of our obsession for perfection, offering a personalised and memorable experience to our guests. As an experienced supervisor you'll lead by example and be key in training and developing the team to deliver this exceptional customer experience.
No two days will be the same, as you could be out and about assisting in the delivery of new member inductions, or behind the scenes working closely with the membership team to ensure a smooth customer journey. You'll also ensure all daily operational standards and paperwork are completed to a consistently high standard, carrying out regular checks and risk assessments.
You'll be part of a brilliant team who work together to surprise and delight our customers, and who love getting involved in all sorts of charity events.
We can't wait for you to join us!
What you'll get:
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
- Free staff meals on shift, parking and key items of uniform
What you'll need:
- You'll be a customer service superstar!
- Supervisory experience in a customer facing role essential
- An NVQ Level 2 Gym Instructor Qualification
- Flexibility in your working hours
- Own transport due to our rural location
- Completion of a Pool Plant Operator Course would be a bonus
If this sound like a role you could thrive in, click 'apply' now!
- Please view the Leisure and Front of House Supervisor JD document