Health Club Supervisor for The Goodwood Hotel
- £9.00 per hour (plus excellent benefits)
- Part Time - 32 hours per week, to include weekends and evening shifts
- 17 July 2019
- Would you like part time hours, with the potential to pick up some additional hours for PT and classes?
- Can you picture yourself inspiring and developing our team at the Goodwood Health Club?
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Supervisor to oversee the operations of the Health Club facilities and the Front of House team.
You'll share our obsession for perfection, and ensure we offer a personalised and memorable experience to our guests. You'll be a real people-person and relationship builder, with both your team and our guests & members. You will lead by example and be key in training and developing the team to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
No two days will be the same, as you could be out and about assisting in the delivery of new member inductions, or behind the scenes working closely with the membership team to ensure a smooth customer journey. You'll also ensure all daily operational standards and admin is completed to a consistently high standard.
You'll be part of a brilliant team who work together to surprise and delight our customers, and who love getting involved in all sorts of charity events.
We can't wait for you to join us!
What you'll need:
- You'll be a customer service superstar!
- Supervisory experience in a customer facing role essential
- An NVQ Level 2 Gym Instructor Qualification (or L3 for PT duties)
- Flexibility in your working hours
- Own transport due to our rural location
What you'll get:
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- Potential to earn extra income through PT and classes
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
- Estate wide discounts
- Free staff meals on shift, parking and key items of uniform
If this sound like a role you could thrive in, click 'apply' now!
- Please view the Leisure and Front of House Supervisor JD document