Health Club Assistant
- £7.70 to £8.21 per hour (plus holiday pay)
- Part Time - Various shifts to include early mornings, evenings and weekends
- 24 May 2019
The Goodwood Health Club is more than just a gym. With a comprehensive programme of fitness classes and state-of-the-art gym equipment, complemented by our swimming pool and The Waterbeach Spa, there really is something for every 'body'.
Why not discover for yourself?
We are offering flexible, part time hours and a fun working environment for someone who wants to get into the health and fitness industry. Training and development opportunities will be available to the right person to progress your career in this exciting and fast paced field.
As a casual Health Club Assistant you'll be joining a fantastic team, in a hands-on role, where you'll assist in the efficient running of the Health Club.
You'll be the welcoming face of the club for our members and customers, so you'll naturally be a customer service superstar with a positive and friendly manner. You could be taking bookings and answering calls on Reception or carrying out gym inductions, and health and safety checks including pool water tests.
No two days will be the same, with your working areas including: Reception, Fitness Studio, Gym, Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi, Patio and all Changing Areas.
What you'll need:
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- A proactive and helpful approach
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High standards of cleanliness
- You'll be enthusiastic, friendly and genuine
- A calm demeanour, plus you'll be extremely reliable
- Gym Instructor/Personal Trainer qualification would be a bonus, but not essential
What you'll get:
- Free staff meals on shift
- Key items of uniform
- Free parking
- Training and development opportunities
- Short flexible shifts
Shifts available include 'earlies' from 5.45am - 2.15pm and 'lates' from 2.15pm - 10.15pm, including weekends.
Click 'apply' now!
- Please view the Health Club Assistant - March 2019 document