- £26,000 to £28,000 per annum (Depending on skills and experience; Excellent benefits)
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
- 21 May 2019
Are you driven by providing an exceptional customer experience?
We are looking for a Partnerships Manager to join the fast-paced Partnership Management Team, who are part of the wider commercial team.
This highly successful team lead all of the commercial relationships across the Estate, from global brands in the Luxury, Lifestyle, Motorsport & Racing industries. From jaw-dropping cars and enthralling on-track action to spectacular festivities and world class horse-racing, our events are renowned for their creativity and content.
In this exciting role, picture yourself as a key contact for our partners, helping to deliver partners sponsorship rights at Goodwood's headline events; Festival of Speed, Qatar Goodwood Festival and Goodwood Revival. You'll be an experienced Partner Manager, creating 'WOW' moments at every opportunity, anticipating Partner needs from the get go and exceeding all expectations. This will include supporting with their brand activations from planning through to delivery at our flagship events.
You'll have the ability and experience to form sound relationships with major account holders, a strong commercial understanding and the ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
What you'll have:
- Ability to prioritise, and manage a diverse and complex work load
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence
- Strong planning and organisation skills with excellent attention to detail
- High degree of computer literacy, especially in Microsoft and PowerPoint
What you'll get:
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages, meditation and yoga sessions, exercise and cookery classes
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the annual bonus scheme
- The opportunity to make a difference
This is a fixed term position for up to 13 months with a potential start in June 2019.
If you have client relations experience at a corporate level, we look forward to hearing from you. Click 'apply' now!
- Please view the Partnerships Manager document