Trading Insight Analyst
- £30,000 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
- 15 May 2019
Picture yourself as our experienced and skilled Trading Insight Analyst, joining the close-knit Group Trading Insights team at Goodwood on a fixed term basis to cover a period of maternity leave. This role sits within the wider Finance team.
You'll provide analytical support relating to customer trading interaction to an exciting mix of businesses across the Estate. This will include extracting, manipulating and analysing data to enable decision making. You'll also be pivotal in improving the reporting and forecasting function across the Entertaining & Hospitality businesses to ensure both our current position and opportunities to grow are fully understood.
In this key role you'll take the lead in all revenue forecasting logic, reporting across all of the E&H businesses on performance against the KPIs in each area and ensure all controls and procedures are in place for accuracy of information.
Building strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business is key, you'll therefore be engaging and able to communicate and influence at all levels.
What you'll have:
- Proven experience in Business Analytics preferably in the Hotel/Meetings and Events sector
- Experience in presenting analytics driven output to wide ranging audiences
- Stakeholder engagement and management experience
- Commercial Awareness
- Previous financial experience desirable
What you'll get:
- Free gym/health club membership
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages, meditation and yoga sessions, exercise and cookery classes
- Free tickets to all of our events after 6 months service
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
This is a fixed term contract for a period of 8 months from May - December 2019.
Click on the 'apply' button now!
- Please view the Group Insight Analyst JD document