- Competitive plus excellent benefits
- Full Time
- 28 April 2019
Goodwood are seeking to appoint a talented Commercial Director to join the team. You will drive the commercial strategy for all Sponsorship and Sporting Membership across the Goodwood portfolio alongside other Estate growth opportunities.
With proven senior level experience and success in delivering consistent commercial growth, strong leadership skills and clear and strategic creative thinking, you will work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer and the Commercial Leadership Team to grow revenues for the group in excess of £110 million over the next three years.
You will skilfully deploy excellent communication, negotiation and organisational skills as you inspire your team with an innovative and supportive approach. The Commercial Team will thrive under your leadership as you create an empowering, energised and collaborative environment.
This challenging and rewarding role will provide the opportunity for you to use your vision to shape the future success of Goodwood's Sponsorship business by identifying and creating imaginative new opportunities as well as developing the growth of existing partnerships. In turn, we will invest in your long-term career development.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Strong commercial capability
- A track record of success in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead and inspire with a commitment to the development of people
- Ability to deliver sustainable revenue and profit growth
- Experience of negotiating digital media rights
- Professional experience in sports, entertainment and/or sponsorship
- Expertise with budgets and financial viability
- International Sales Experience an advantage
A full brief and job description can be accessed below.
Please apply via the green button: