Racecourse Sales Executive
- £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Full Time - Monday - Friday
- 26 April 2019
Imagine yourself as our Racecourse Sales Executive, successfully driving revenue through the sale of Hospitality products for all headline events at the Racecourse. You'll join a small, fun team, who love to create 'wow' moments for our customers. Everybody mucks in because we're madly passionate that everything we do is 'glorious'
Through proactive sales calls you'll generate new business and ensure clear and professional proposals are provided to help exceed customer's expectations. Using your exceptional communication skills, you'll build strong working relationships with new and existing customers, whilst acting as an ambassador for the Goodwood Estate.
You could find yourself hosting potential clients at our beautiful Racecourse during racedays, or attending networking events to maintain and develop existing relationships. No two days will be the same!
What you'll have:
- Strong experience of working within a fast-paced commercial sales environment
- Previous Telesales experience and be target driven
- Strong IT skills, specifically in Microsoft packages
- Excellent organisational & administration skills
- We are lucky to work in a beautiful, rural location; therefor, having your own reliable transport is a must.
What you'll get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages, meditation and yoga sessions, exercise and cookery classes
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Competitive sales bonus scheme
A bit about us:
Goodwood Racecourse, renowned as being one of the most beautiful racecourses in the world, is home to the Qatar Goodwood Festival, affectionately known as 'Glorious Goodwood'. This flagship event forms one of the highlights of the summer social season and attracts over 100,000 visitors each year. Set high on the South Downs, the Racecourse is part of the Goodwood Estate which attracts over several hundred thousand visitors a year to its diverse range of sporting events.
Click the 'apply' button now!
- Please view the Racecourse Sales Executve JD document