Family Area Supervisor – Goodwood Festival of Speed
£9.37 per hour (plus holiday pay)
Various - Wednesday 3rd July to Sunday 7th July
Are you an enthusiastic, customer service superstar?
Can you create 'WOW' moments?
Picture yourself working at the heart of the Goodwood Festival of Speed...
Each year we surprise and delight guests and their families in our dedicated family area. We are looking for an engaging and enthusiastic induvial to supervise the area on behalf of Goodwood and our presenting partner Thakeham Homes.
You will be responsible for coordinating a team of staff, ensuring the smooth running of the many exciting and varied children's activities on offer. You will need to be a confident communicator with endless energy and the ability to stay cool, calm and collected throughout a busy fast-paced event.
If you are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you!
What you'll have:
- Experience working in a customer facing role, ideally within the hospitality or leisure industries
- Experience managing a team
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Professional manner, able to communicate confidently
- Sense of fun!
You will get:
- Full training, a pre-event briefing and site tour
- Free parking at the venue
- An opportunity to work on future projects and events
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, previously known as a CRB check.
You need to be 18 or over, and having your own reliable transport is essential.