- £20,500 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
- Full Time - 40 hours per week
- 15 March 2019
It's safe to say the grass most definitely is greener at Goodwood
Picture yourself as our Assistant Greenkeeper for the Sports, Turf and Grounds Team...
You'll be carrying out a combination of manual and machine work, maintaining and caring for the overall appearance of the golf courses, ensuring a good and safe playing surface, and a consistent challenge and an enjoyable experience for golfers.
What you'll have:
- You must be self motivated, happy to work as part of a team and on your own
- A love of the outdoors and knowledge of golf would be advantageous
- Enthusiastic and a willing to learn
What you'll get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages, meditation and yoga sessions, exercise and cookery classes
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
This role is based outside, working on one of our stunning golf courses. Shifts can include early morning starts and weekend working.
Click 'apply' now!
- Please view the Assistant Greenkeeper JD document