£35,000 to £40,000 per annum (Depending on skills and experience; Excellent benefits)
Do you have the right formula to excel?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, newly qualified or part qualified Management Accountant to join the Finance Team.
You'll be a fantastic relationship builder, working collaboratively with business leaders to review performance and closely monitor cost control against budget/forecast. You'll produce accurate and timely forecasts and month end accounts for your business areas.
You'll enjoy assisting managers with their financial operations in a true partnering capacity, comfortable challenging where necessary, using your excellent communication skills to effectively communicate financial information to non-financial personnel.
In this role you have the ability to influence and support commercial decision making.
Passion for what you do is paramount we believe in you to do what you do well, in a beautifully unique environment.
What you'll have:
- A professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA) or studying towards one
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Up to date knowledge of UK General Accounting policies
- Strong previous experience in a commercial environment
- A methodical approach, with strong accuracy and analytical skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
What you'll get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages & exercise classes
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
Click 'Apply now'
- Please view the Management Accountant JD document