Food & Beverage Assistant for Farmer Butcher Chef at The Goodwood Hotel
£8.15 per hour (plus excellent benefits)
Various - Full and Part Time hours available
Hospitality is all about people and Goodwood are committed to ensuring our people are happy and well rewarded so that in turn, their 'sheer love of life' and postivity passes onto our guests.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Food & Beverage Assistant to join the fabulous Farmer Butcher Chef team.
In this role you'll be able to work as part of both the restaurant and bar teams, supporting the Supervisor in the smooth running of your section. You'll naturally deliver excellent standards of service in a friendly and professional manner to our guests, dealing with all guest queries courteously and efficiently.
We'll provide training to ensure you have excellent knowledge of both the food and drink menus so you are able to offer guidance and make confident recommendations.
You'll assist in the setup of the restaurant and bar, ensuring all required items are stocked and ready for service and that everything is kept sparklingly clean at all times.
What you'll have:
- Experience as a Waiter or Bar Tender in a similar 4*/5* restaurant or Hotel environment
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
- Immaculate presentation at all times
- Excellent knowledge of food and beverage
- A professional and proactive approach to guest service
- The ability to work under pressure and to multi task
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages, meditation and yoga sessions, exercise and cookery classes
- Excellent training, development and progression opportunities
- Competitive salary plus monthly gratuities
- Personal performance incentive plan
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the Company bonus scheme
You'll be flexible to work lunchtime, evening and weekend shifts.
Click 'Apply' now!