Sorry this vacancy has now closed and can no longer be applied for
Please view our current vacancies here
Salary: £30,000 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
Closing Date: 19 February 2019
Love an abbreviation?
We do too!
If you are hungry to learn, highly analytical and an expert in the above - this could be your perfect job!
Our Digital dream team are responsible for developing, testing, and implementing strategies to reach and engage target audiences through various digital channels. They are a friendly, helpful, and sociable bunch who work hard and play hard.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing expert with previous hands on experience of search marketing to support the business in supercharging the growth our organic traffic, while also ensuring we deliver a return on investment on all of our performance based digital marketing.
Led by Andy, you'll help define and shape the digital marketing strategy and be responsible for driving brand awareness and both website traffic and online revenue through digital marketing. You'll use the knowledge gained from your degree to produce accurate analysis and actionable insight.
Based in the stunning venue of Goodwood House, you'll be working within a close knit, fun team who always have a well-stocked fridge in their office.
What you'll get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages, meditation and yoga sessions, exercise and cookery classes
- Excellent training opportunities
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the Company bonus scheme
What you'll have:
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience of both Performance Marketing and SEO
- Highly creative, with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Knowledge of social media, display advertising and affiliate marketing desirable
We're lucky to work in stunning countryside. Having your own reliable transport is a must.
Click on 'apply' now. We'd love to hear from you. APPLY ONLINE
- Please view the Digital Marketing Manager document