Sorry this vacancy has now closed and can no longer be applied for
Please view our current vacancies here
Salary: Depends on experience
Closing Date: 19 February 2019
Hours: Part Time option available
We have a brand-new opportunity for a Residential Property Manager to join Ciara and the close-knit Estate Office team.
As a proactive, true people person, you'll provide a complete residential property lettings, management and coordination service for the Goodwood residential portfolio. This includes carrying out property inspections, renewing and reviewing leases and seeking new tenants.
You'll be exceptionally organised, assisting in all property related functions, such as coordinating deposits, processing invoices, chasing aged debts and maintaining the property database.
You'll also prepare marketing particulars, tenancy agreements and licences, as well as other related paperwork, so strong administrative and computer skills are a must.
What you will have:
- First class people and communication skills
- Good understanding of the legislation and best practice guidance associated with the letting and management of residential property
- Some experience in the management/coordination of residential property portfolios
- ARLA or RICS qualification would be helpful but not essential
What you will get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages, meditation and yoga sessions, exercise and cookery classes
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into our Company bonus scheme
In this role you'd typically work Monday Friday, however we will also consider part time applications.
Click 'apply' now! We'd love to hear from you.
- Please view the Residential Property Manager JD document