Motorsport Content Planner
- Competitive depending on experience
- Full Time
- 18 February 2019
- Are you obsessed with motorsport?
- How would you like to become a key part of our flagship motorsport events?
Goodwood's world-renowned motorsport events showcase arguably the greatest car content in the world. Every year we strive to create new and unique moments for our guests.
To do this, we have a team of dedicated motorsport enthusiasts who spend their working days absorbed in all things automotive, preparing for the Festival of Speed, Revival and Members' Meeting.
We are looking for a Motorsport Content Planner to join our team.
In this crucial role, you'll be responsible for the creation, planning, co-ordination, implementation and delivery of the vehicular content that makes up Goodwood's motor sport events, in accordance with each event brief and budget.
What you will get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages, excercise classes and cookery sessions
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- The opportunity to earn an extra month's salary per year under our bonus scheme
What you will have:
- A broad general knowledge and fundamental interest in all things motoring and the motor sport industry, both past and present
- Strong administration experience with great attention to detail
- Boundless enthusiasm and superb organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure in a small team
- The ability to think creatively, or laterally, to solve challenging problems
Previous experience in planning would be an advantage, but isn't essential.
This role requires flexibility in working hours, especially during the event season.
Click 'apply' now!
- Please view the Motorsport Content Planner JD document