Sorry this vacancy has now closed and can no longer be applied for
Please view our current vacancies here
Salary: £19,760 per annum (plus commission and excellent benefits)
Closing Date: 20 February 2019
Hours: 40 hours per week
- Are you an NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapist looking for a new challenge?
- Can you picture yourself providing the latest treatments at a 4* Hotel, set in stunning countryside?
You could be the one to deliver ‘WOW’ moments for our customers.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Beauty Therapist to join our welcoming Waterbeach Spa team based in Chichester – the only Spa in the area to offer Jennifer Young treatments (treatments for those affected by cancer).
Led by Jen, you’ll be a crucial member of the team, inspiring and motivating 12 talented Therapists, training and developing them to ensure customers receive an outstanding treatment journey. Of course, you’ll be a natural at ensuring customers are the centre of your attention from the moment they walk through the door too. ‘Friendly’ after all is your middle name.
You’ll be responsible for day to day operations, ensuring targets are met and deputise in the absence of the Treatments Coordinator. One day you could be advising Hotel guests on products, the next performing treatments on VIP'S at our exclusive 10-bedroom country retreat Hound Lodge!
What you’ll get:
- Commission - 10% of product sales if targets are met
- Free Gym and Health Club membership
- Event tickets to Festival of Speed, Horse racing and Revival
- Free 30-minute treatments and products at taster prices
- Reduced fees for personal training
- Certified training and development opportunities
- Free uniform and staff meals when on shift
- A health cash plan to redeem medical costs plus more
- The opportunity to earn up to an extra month’s salary with our bonus scheme
- NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy essential
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in industry working in either a salon or spa environment
- Experience of working to retail targets and confident in decision making
- Ability to create and maintain relationships to encourage repeat clients
- Product house training from Jessica, Elemis, Elemental Herbology, or Jennifer Young is desirable but full training will be provided
Click ‘apply’ now! APPLY ONLINE
- Please view the Senior Beauty Therapist JD document