Sorry this vacancy has now closed and can no longer be applied for
Please view our current vacancies here
Salary: £16,952 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
Closing Date: 14 February 2019
Hours: Shifts Five days out of Seven - 7.30am to 3.30pm or 3.30pm to 11pm
- Do you love being in the kitchen?
- Do you like things exceptionally clean?
- Fancy working somewhere which offers completely unique benefits?
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our close-knit team of 9 KPs, led by Srimal our inspiring Head Kitchen Porter.
You'll help to keep the kitchens in our 4* Hotel running smoothly and take real pride in keeping them safe places to work and sparklingly clean. You'll be washing pots, prepping veg for the Chefs and driving golf buggies to transport food and equipment.You'll have the chance to work with different teams, with lots of training, free uniform and staff meals when on shift.
What you'll get:
- Free event tickets to the Festival of Speed, Horse racing and Revival
- Free Gym/Health Club membership
- A health cash plan to redeem optical, dental and other medical costs
- An opportunity to earn up to an extra month's salary per year under our bonus scheme
- Physical fitness - you'll need to do some heavy lifting
- Your own, reliable transport
- A friendly, positive and helpful attitude
The Goodwood Hotel offers unparalleled dining, using organic meat and dairy from our own fully sustainable farm, situated yards from the Hotel. From true 'field to fork' dining at our exceptional restaurant Farmer, Butcher, Chef to relaxed, bistro dining at the Bar & Grill, you could be working in either kitchen where no two days will be the same.
Please click the blue button to apply now!
- Please view the Kitchen Porter Job Description document