Health And Safety Manager
£45,000 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
Picture yourself as Goodwood's Health and Safety Manager, responsible for advising, monitoring and supporting the Estate in achieving legal compliance and industry best practice. You will drive a positive culture, whilst building strong and lasting relationships with all stakeholders.
Working proactively with the Estate's Directors and Managers, you will be our Ambassador within H & S, instilling a programme of continual improvement in all areas to help ensure the well-being of our employees, contractors and visitors to the Estate.
You will have previous experience of working in Health and Safety at a managerial level with a record of success, and experience in an organisation with diverse undertakings including large events.
What you'll have:
- Experience of strategic Health & Safety / Risk Management
- Experience of Emergency Planning procedures
- A detailed understanding of the UK's Health and Safety legal framework
- Full NEBOSH diploma or equivalent
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
What you'll get:
- Free event tickets and gym membership
- A health cash plan
- The opportunity to earn up to an extra month's salary per year under our bonus scheme
- Please view the H&D Manager JD document