Health And Safety Manager
- £45,000 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
- Full Time
- 22 January 2019
Picture yourself as Goodwood's Health and Safety Manager, responsible for advising, monitoring and supporting the Estate in achieving legal compliance and industry best practice. You will drive a positive culture, whilst building strong and lasting relationships with all stakeholders.
Working proactively with the Estate's Directors and Managers, you will be our Ambassador within H & S, instilling a programme of continual improvement in all areas to help ensure the well-being of our employees, contractors and visitors to the Estate.
You will have previous experience of working in Health and Safety at a managerial level with a record of success, and experience in an organisation with diverse undertakings including large events.
What you'll have:
- Experience of strategic Health & Safety / Risk Management
- Experience of Emergency Planning procedures
- A detailed understanding of the UK's Health and Safety legal framework
- Full NEBOSH diploma or equivalent
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
What you'll get:
- Free event tickets and gym membership
- A health cash plan
- The opportunity to earn up to an extra month's salary per year under our bonus scheme
- Please view the H&D Manager JD document