Head Receptionist for The Kennels Members Club
£17,680 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
Full Time - 40 Hours Per Week to Include Evenings and Weekends
The Kennels is the central clubhouse for all of the Estate's Sporting Members be it horseracing, golf, motor sport, aviation or Health Club enthusiasts. We also offer Social Membership for those looking for somewhere to relax and enjoy superb food in stylish surroundings.
The Head Receptionist will support the daily operation of the Reception department, ensuring that all guests receive a warm, memorable and personalised welcome, setting the scene for their visit. You'll also supervise our team of Receptionists, supporting with their training, development and motivation.
What do you need to be successful?
- Experience of working in a customer facing role, ideally within the hospitality or leisure industries.
- You'll be a people person with exceptional communication skills.
- A sense of fun!
- Event tickets
- Fee gym/health club membership
- A health cash plan
- Free uniforms and staff meals when on shift
- The opportunity to earn an extra month's salary per year under our bonus scheme
For further information on Goodwood's clubhouse, please follow this link: The Kennels
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, then please get in touch.
- Please view the Kennels Head Receptionist JD document