Ticket Office Event Planner
- £23,000 per annum (Depending on skills and experience; Excellent benefits)
- Full Time
- 11 January 2019
Every year we surprise and delight thousands of guests at our Motorsport and Horse-racing Events. Our fantastic Ticket Office team are responsible for handling all telephone sales and enquiries for our events and experiences, along with dispatching tickets to our customers.
We are looking for a Ticket Office Event Planner to join our busy team who will be responsible for the planning and execution of 'Ticket Office Control' for all of our events.
You'll conduct staff briefings prior to an event and help set up operational areas such as pay-lanes and collection cabins. You'll also be creating event information bibles, admission guides and schedules, and will assist in the planning and execution of the 'Opening Week of Sales' event.
This is a varied role where out of season you will find yourself participating in post event debriefs, working in the phone room, and supporting the wider team with our ticketing system (Talent) and Customer Sales recruitment and induction process.
What you'll have:
- Superb planning and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise
- Exceptional customer experience skills with a willingness to get stuck in to the practical and operational side of the events
- Strong administrative skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Collaborative and confident in communicating with a range of people at all levels, including staff and customers
What you'll receive:
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan
- Event tickets
- Discounted Products
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including yoga and cookery classes
- The opportunity to earn an extra months salary per year under our bonus scheme
- Please view the Ticket Office Event Planner document