Product and Systems Executive
- £23,000 per annum (Depending on skills and experience; Excellent benefits)
- Full Time
- 11 January 2019
Every year we surprise and delight thousands of guests at our Motorsport and Horse-racing Events and with the amazing experiences available throughout the Goodwood Estate. Our fantastic Ticket Office handle all telephone sales and enquiries for our events and experiences, along with dispatching tickets to our customers.
We are looking for a Product and Systems Executive to join our close-knit Product & Systems Team.
You'll be responsible for building and maintaining ticket and experience products within our ticketing system Talent, ensuring efficient and effective processes are in place to maximise sales and delivery of our tickets.
You'll train users across the Goodwood Estate the get the best out of the system and also be the first line of support for any user issues, investigating any faults. You will essentially provide the technical and operational interface between our internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll have:
- Strong IT skills with confidence to familiarise with new systems and the ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to build strong relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders, providing an exceptional level of service
- An analytical and logical approach, with superb attention to detail
- Experience working with "Talent" or other relevant systems
What you'll receive:
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan
- Event tickets
- Discounted Products
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including yoga and cookery classes
- The opportunity to earn an extra months salary per year under our bonus scheme
- Please view the Product and Systems Executive document