Commis Chef for Farmer, Butcher Chef at Goodwood
- £16,952 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
- Full Time
- 30 January 2019
Farmer, Butcher Chef opened in 2016 and has already established a great reputation. We offer nose to tail dining in our 2 AA Rosette rated restaurant and have been awarded with the Sustainable Food Philosophy Seal from the Royal Academy of Culinary Arts.
Due to the success of our restaurant, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Commis Chef to join our amazing team.
We are looking for people who are passionate about delivering excellent food every time.
Good knife skills and some basic kitchen experience would be advantageous.
Our menus change seasonally, with our chefs using our own organic Farm produce, and award winning Goodwood rare breed meat, milk and cheese.
There are training and development opportunities available within our butchery, dairy processing and cheese-making facilities.
This is a great opportunity to begin your catering career!
What you'll get:
- Free gym membership and a Health Cash Plan
- The opportunity to earn up to an extra month's salary under our bonus scheme
- Free event tickets to The Festival of Speed, Horse racing and Revival
- You'll also get free uniform and staff meals when you're on shift. Wherever possible, you'll be on a rota of four days on, three days off.
For more information about the food that you could be creating, please follow this link: Farmer, Butcher Chef
You'll be part of a larger team of 50 chefs who work across our Estate. We're committed to being 'Famous for Food'. Goodwood has opportunities that you simply won't get anywhere else.
We'd love to hear from you. Apply now below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering email.
- Please view the Commis Chef Job Description document